Have Lori-Ann Speak At Your Next Event!
What They’re Saying
Lori-Ann inspired our group to work hard, aim high, and view tough times as a chance to find their real character.
A riveting presenter.
Lori-Ann’s personal references and stories make her easy to relate to.
Powerful and raw.
Lori-Ann speaks from the heart as one has when they’ve been to battle, with others, and with oneself. Lori-Ann helped us realize that the struggle is real and that we don’t have to go it alone.
- 2020 St. Francis Xavier Bike-a-Thon – March 6, 2020 – Edmonton
- Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame, Class of 2019 Induction Event & Gala – Oct. 23, 2019 – Toronto, ON
- Venture Healthcare – August 19, 2019 – Edmonton, AB
- BOMA Edmonton Luncheon – June 18, 2019 – Edmonton, AB
- BOMA Edmonton: Part 2 Leadership Series, 3 days – June 2019 – Edmonton, AB
- Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame Events: May 23, 2019 – Calgary, AB (Media Conference to announce the Class of 2019, Women In Sport Exhibit Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Educational Program – St. Elizabeth Seton School, Inspire Canada Museum Gala)
- Momentum Mental Health Awards – May 16, 2019 – Edmonton, AB
- BOMA Edmonton: Part 1 Leadership Series – March 26, 2019 – Edmonton, AB
- Edmonton Area Alberta Dressage Association Roving Lecture Series – August 31, 2018 – Leduc, AB
- Alberta Women’s Field Lacrosse Tournament – August 17, 2018 – Calgary, AB
One Gear, No Breaks
Lori-Ann Muenzer’s Ride to Belief, Belonging, and a Gold Medal
One Gear, No Breaks is Lori-Ann Muenzer’s exhilarating, straight-from-the heart and no-holds-barred message about motivation and discipline, about and what it means to believe in a dream. . . but mostly about believing in yourself.